Cannot receive GNSS correction information as a fixed station.
1) Project selection problem.
2) Problem in selecting the point where the Edge is installed.
3) Problem with selection of delivery method.
4) GNSS reception status problem.
5)Ntrip delivery problem.
5.1) LTE delivery problem.
5.2) Ntrip receiver side issues.
6) Digital radio distribution problems.
Explanation/How to deal
Please check the following items and operate the distribution again.
If the situation does not improve, please contact us.
1) Project selection problem
Check if the selected project is the one in the field.
If there is no project, please create a new one.
2) Installation point selection issue
There are three ways to set the installation point
1) Load a CSV file into Edgebox and select from the list.
2) Enter the data manually.
3) Input using network RTK.
* For detailed instructions, please refer to "Setting the EdgeBox location" in the operation manual.
* The coordinate system should be the same as the one set when the project was created.
3) Issue of selection of delivery method
Check whether the mobile station (the device that wants to receive RTK correction information) uses Ntrip or digital radio.
4) GNSS reception issues
Please confirm that the GNSS signal is fine.
5)Please check the Ntrip contract documents and set up the APN.
5.1) LTE problem
Check that the LTE SIM is inserted correctly.
Confirm the LTE settings.
5.2) Ntrip receiver side problem
6) Digital wireless distribution problems
6.1) Check if the digital radio is connected. Confirm the instruction manual of the digital radio.
6.2) Check if the digital radio is turned on and the communication settings are appropriate.
6.3) Check if the Edgebox settings match those of the digital radio (baud rate, etc.)