Error code E1234 is displayed.
Unable to read data from USB/SD card
This is due to insufficient storage space in EdgeBox.
Explanation/How to deal
Delete unnecessary data to increase the recordable space and execute again.
Data in EdgeBox can be deleted in the following two ways.
1) Deleting a project and all data in it at once.
- Start the tablet application and display the project list.
- Tap the "Delete" icon on the right end of the project list.
- Tap "OK" when a confirmation dialog box appears.
Deleting data in this way will delete the project and all data associated with it.
2) Selecting and deleting data
- Tap the "Settings" icon on the upper right corner of the tablet application.
- Tap "Delete Data."
- From the data deletion dialog, select the data you wish to delete and tap the "Delete" button.
You cannot delete generated data while displaying point cloud data. Please move to another screen before executing deletion.
You can select the type of data to be deleted from the following tabs on the left side.
- Generated data
- Flight data which is already read
- Acquired PPK logs
- Fixed Reference Station Position Data