How to extract PPK log data.
Please follow the procedure below.
(1) Insert a USB memory device into the USB port of the Smart Construction Edge main unit.
Insert the USB memory device into the USB3.0 port ④ inside the waterproof cover.
USB2.0 port (⑥) outside the waterproof cover is for communication with the radio and cannot be used for this procedure.
*Use the USB slot (USB3.0/④) as USB2.0 with the USB accessory sleeve attached (because noise has been confirmed with USB3.0).
Please refer to the figure below for the USB accessory sleeve.
(2) Launch the iPad app and select the project with GNSS logs you want to export to USB memory.
Enter the project in drone survey mode and tap "Manage PPK Log".
(3) A list of GNSS logs recorded in the selected project will be displayed.
Select the GNSS log to copy to USB memory device and check it. (Multiple logs can be selected.)
Then tap "Export."
(4) The dialog will appear when copying starts.
(5) When copying is complete, remove the USB memory device.
Tap the USB icon on the status bar and confirm the message that the USB memory device can be safely removed before pulling out it.